6.24.2010

Thrift Store Thursday


It's been awhile since I've posted about it but I'm still thrifting so I thought I'd share what I picked up today. On Thursdays everything is 25% off so I bought some things that I needed (and a couple of things I just wanted). In all I found two nice skirts for dates or work which fit perfectly, a green striped T shirt, two belts and a scarf, two bags of hangers, two brand new containers for school supplies for my classroom and a six board book/CD set still in the shrink wrap. In an effort to not add more clutter to my overstuffed house I also require of myself that I eliminate at least as many items as I bring in. So I must now go and find a bunch of items for Goodwill or Freecycle.

close up of the scarf and belts

the book/CD set (a good Christmas gift for Almi or birthday gift when we get a party invite)


Grand total: $22.36. Not bad, huh?

2 comments:

Eve said...

Great bargains! I really love that belt. It's so pretty and Summery. I was in my local charity shops today, but saw nothing I wanted to purchase :( Maybe next time.

kn said...

I love your thrift shop posts! What does that say about me I don't know but I love them.

Great finds!

Also love the deck al fresco post. your far ahead of us, we have neither deck nor anything to sit on at all.

summer time!