6.22.2010

Fun With Friends

I swear, this has been the busiest three months of my life! School is finally out (longest six weeks ever!) and I now will have time to post about all the things we have been getting into. My poor, neglected little blog. Oh, how I've missed you! In the meantime, here are some shots from the last couple of months. Naomi has had many visitors and has seen a lot of new things. One thing I can say is she is not. shy. at. all. She loves to interact with new people-- adults and children alike. We love you Titi, Stuart, Ayanna, Dawn, Deborah, Tigist, Helina, El-Shaday, Ruthie, Abraham, Rebekah, and everyone else who visited when the camera wasn't around. Please come again! You are always, always welcome!!


2 comments:

Bennett said...

awwww!!! love the pics!! u know which is my favorite!!! lol

KGChrissy said...

Cute pics. She's getting so big.