the adventure begins
I missed seeing this earlier.Thank you for sharing your Christmas with us. You have a great looking family.
I just posted it last night! How did you find it?! Haze, you amaze me! Hey that rhymes! hee hee. I wanted to add captions but that wasn't free. :-/ (too cheap!)
I subscribe to your blog through bloglines (http://www.bloglines.com/). That way I don't have to check everyone's blog everyday to see if they have posted. It tells me which ones have updates!I have signed up for OTM but have yet to make a video.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I missed seeing this earlier.
Thank you for sharing your Christmas with us. You have a great looking family.
I just posted it last night! How did you find it?! Haze, you amaze me! Hey that rhymes! hee hee. I wanted to add captions but that wasn't free. :-/ (too cheap!)
I subscribe to your blog through bloglines (http://www.bloglines.com/).
That way I don't have to check everyone's blog everyday to see if they have posted. It tells me which ones have updates!
I have signed up for OTM but have yet to make a video.
Post a Comment