9.06.2007

Love Thursday


I love sleep. Better get used to the idea that I won't be getting any.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I too enjoy my sleep! I got an e-mail from my Gladney girl yesterday because I asked her if there was anything else I can do...she said SLEEP! I guess in a few months, I won't be getting much! Although, the trade off is worth it - don't you think :)

Tracey said...

I wish there was a way I could make you feel more at ease about the sleep issues, but as a fellow sleep lover, I have to say, it is hard. The first few months were horrible, about to lose my mind, running on empty sleep-deprived. Now, Amara sleeps much better there is just a constant low level sleep-deprivation that allows me to function pretty well. I do lose thigns a lot though, so my brain is not completely working. It does get better, but some of it is that the child sleeps better, and some of it is that you just surrender to the situation. You rperspective changes. I am ecstatic when I get to sleep until 7, and I know it will be years before I can stay inbe duntil 8:00.

Single PAP said...

I barely function at less than 7 hours... I guess you do what you gotta do. Man, ecstatic about sleeping in til 7am?? Yikes!! On that note, I'm going to get ready for bed!

Tami said...

Is that you in that picture???????? I can't tell...LOL If so..cute picture. smile.

Single PAP said...

i wish i had legs like that!! no, that is not me i the photo but thanks for the compliment!