
I love the Olympics. So much fun to watch. Especially gymnastics. (Go Nastia and Shawn!!) But dang, does it have to be on so late? I know we are dealing with a time difference - 12 hours is it? - but even though I am not working, it is hard to stay up til 2 in the morning to watch!
I went over to Andrea's to watch the women's team final of artistic gymnastics. Yeah, "women". That's funny. Is there even one woman competing?
Here we are at the beginning of the evening.
In this picture we are starting to fade. Darn, I got Michael Phelps in the background. I know he's an amazing swimmer, but we were so annoyed when he won gold in the relay that night that all they could talk about was 'Michael Phelps', 'Michael Phelps'. His other teammates were barely mentioned. :-/




3 comments:
Wow - you girls are having waaaay too much fun.
Wish I could have joined you.
Hee. You're funny. I know I can never stay up late enough to find out what happened. or the internet ruins the results when it isn't going to be shown until later.
I always miss the track and field! oh well . . .
Most important: What was in the tiny little glasses? Looks yummy!
MMM is right! It was lemoncello. According to About.com, lemoncello liqueur is made by soaking lemon zests in neutral grain alcohol for a month or more. The result is a thick, sweet dessert cordial with an intense lemon-flavor. It is best stored in the freezer.
Post a Comment